Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grateful for my Blessing

I have a friend with a baby at Shands now fighting for her life. This has made me stop and think how much worse things could have been with Braden. I believe that everything (blood pressure, hospital stay, induction) happened for a reason. If we had waited and allowed him to come later we could have lost him. Braden had a knot in his cord and if we had known this we would have gone with a c-section vs. the delivery. I thank God daily for allowing him to be safe through the process even though Braden spent a week in NICU it could have been MUCH worse. I thought a week was hard, I can't imagine longer and being in a different place to add to it. I will never forget the wonderful nurses and doctors that helped my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment